X9 Owners & Riders Club
October 17, 2019, 02:45:08 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New member confirmation emails may not be going out so keep checking back using the log on details you asked for.

Home   Help Website Gallery Login Register Donate  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: x7 stolen  (Read 453 times)
polecat
Provisional

« on: August 29, 2019, 14:13:37 »

not a happy chappie the bike was taken on tuesday night locks held hasp held the little shits dug around them and gained entry took my x7 two helmets and a few other bits scoot recovered not seen it yet up to now £250 out of pocket can only hope they die a long and slow death
polecat

here we are again been back and took the scooter again thought it was secure oboiusly not knocked up at 3.05am by two policemen had the cheek to take my waterproof leggings that were in the hump of the big bike big bike not touched took the front panel which I had repaired from the last time no chance of starting it no battery I took it off to charge it
what can we do to fight back lads been out for a look about nothing same way they broke in as the last time shits
polecat
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 04:01:03 by polecat » Logged

scooter piaggio x7 250ie 2008
bedlington northumberland
Dave Milnes
Administrator
Stunt Rider

Fylde Coast

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 11:58:24 »

Time to start chopping fingers off the little scrotes.
Normally your area is quite a low crime area isn't it?

2004 X9 500 Evo in YELLOW - 2018 Honda Forza NSS300
Anderton 2004, Pen-y-cae 2005, Matlock 2006, Hay on Wye 2007, Minehead 2008, St Florence 2010, Newent 2011, North Kyme 2012, Betsw-y-coed 2013, Hardraw 2014, Parkend 2015, Whitby 2016, Mundesley 2017, Derby 2018, Telford 2019.
polecat
Provisional

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 16:27:11 »

summer holidays nowt for them todo really gutted stripped it and built it up from scratch really mad they new exactly what to do can't bear to look at it gona have a few beers and watch man united u23's
polecat

scooter piaggio x7 250ie 2008
bedlington northumberland
Mike H
Rider for the Ride
Cafe Racer

Ural cT sidecar outfit

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 08:43:09 »

Crap. 

Murphy's 4th law of motion states that any small object that is accidentally dropped will immediately hide itself under a larger object.
Gav
Provisional

Dovercourt Essex

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 12:00:17 »

Succinctly put Mike, been there had it done to me have the old t shirts as oily rags to prove it so extremely sympathetic

Derek
Old Fart
Stunt Rider

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 06:14:22 »

Time to bring back hard labour

When I was a kid and wanted to be older, this $hit was not what I expected

FuocoRider.co.uk
bustupbiker
CBT

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 13:07:13 »

Time to bring back hard labour

I think the birch would make a better bet..
Mr.Chips
Administrator
Stunt Rider

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2019, 07:16:56 »

I agree wholeheartedly; the birch would definitely put off a few of the scum.

Mike.
2013 Honda Silverwing 600: 'The Crowman' - Pure Black, ABS, Givi Airflow Screen, Top-Box and Universal Handlebar Muffs.
When did you last read the Highway Code?
Now part of the SW England (Salisbury) Chapter.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoPlwPUYWaw&feature=channel
bustupbiker
CBT

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2019, 10:26:27 »

When i was a lot younger :: i was on a TA two week camp on the Isle of Man, a couple of the lads got into trouble and had 3 strokes each..these were big lads..they to a man promised they would be good boys in future, and they were..Looked terribly painful....they had the scars for as long as i have known them and still not faded away..71 now..... 
Gav
Provisional

Dovercourt Essex

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2019, 14:46:29 »

Sorry to have to report in the early hours of Tuesday in the wee small hours was just turning off my PC having watched a Rock Concert, was then aware of a torchlight in my hallway and a darkened figure, I bellowed what the Bllody Hells gong on only to get up on my dodgy pins in time to see a figure dissapear like a stabbed rat up a sewer pipe, ony had boxer shorts on so stopped short at the back gate, no street lights but hobbled back into my bungalow after realising 3 bikes had been stolen, put some clothes on and went out front , nothing.

the Police arrived very soon after and had at least found my Cagiva Raptor, at the end of the road, they kindly went off to collect it for me, whilst I looked for the reg on my Aprilia Atlantic also taken.

Then found most of my keys and an ipad had also gone, including my van ones(not long since I paid out 130 quid for a new Renault Key Fob, no bayonet)

The also had my little 110 cc pit bike but of course thats offroad so I will argue with Saga if they say it can be insured elsewhere as they did with the outboards also taken from the conservatory too.

Suffice to say after a walk around a park play area behind my Bungalow, thet I could have encountered what I belielieve was more than just one ner do well, suffice to say no sleep especially as the Police wanted to call and take via a CSI Officer, he found nothing then in the early evening two detectives, one who covered my previous thefts, Shineray Pit Bike, Sachs Madass, 2.5 and 3.5 Mercury outboards

I did sleep quite well last night as there are bolts on both front and damaged back door handle, doors, which I hadnt bothered with before, I had been asked by actually one was uniform the officer would I be prepared to give evidence in court, right on and if he she they were to get orf @ least I would then know whom they are, just saying
Anyways if anyone gets offered or sees Aprilia, (Piagio 500 parts), please let me know or even the whole scooter, thanks Gavin.

Scootypuff Snr
Provisional

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2019, 17:06:32 »

Gav
Sorry to hear you've been targeted again.

If you'd like a hand to fit more security locks or a second view point to where's vulnerable shout out and I'm willing to come over when free.
Mike H
Rider for the Ride
Cafe Racer

Ural cT sidecar outfit

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2019, 18:54:14 »

Bluddy hell! 

Murphy's 4th law of motion states that any small object that is accidentally dropped will immediately hide itself under a larger object.
bustupbiker
CBT

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2019, 20:52:01 »

Sorry to hear this Gav, i think we should miss out on the Birch and go straight to the rope...( sorry but they are complete bastards and need culling )
Gav
Provisional

Dovercourt Essex

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2019, 00:42:44 »

Thanks folks went over to Great Bentley this evening having copied a picture of the Scoot and the taking of,and as my Cagiva is back here but no keys for it, took my old Viva and stuck the details if seen on the screen,  one guy told me his son in law had a Honda stolen from this very road, and set fire to, well of course I hope similar wont happen to the Aprilia just the takers of said!

Thanks Scooterpuff, SNR, I am due a visit from a crime prevention Police Officer, a mate met at GT B, had some spare alarm thinghies, he bought two so will see how they go, but presumably you have muchos experience in that field so great if you can spare some time, many thanks in advance, GAv

Dave Milnes
Administrator
Stunt Rider

Fylde Coast

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2019, 06:45:59 »

Time to start electrifying the perimeter. Ever thought of a cattle fence? You can buy them on Ebay quite cheaply either car battery powered or mains transformers. Run the wire around the inside top edge of all your fences and in a ring around your bikes. I'm sure you can step up the amperage a bit too if you tweak them. 240VAC Live to your house door handles.
Barbed wire and broken glass or bird spikes!

2004 X9 500 Evo in YELLOW - 2018 Honda Forza NSS300
Anderton 2004, Pen-y-cae 2005, Matlock 2006, Hay on Wye 2007, Minehead 2008, St Florence 2010, Newent 2011, North Kyme 2012, Betsw-y-coed 2013, Hardraw 2014, Parkend 2015, Whitby 2016, Mundesley 2017, Derby 2018, Telford 2019.
Gav
Provisional

Dovercourt Essex

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2019, 23:57:06 »

Food for thought.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: