X9 Owners & Riders Club
March 05, 2021, 19:33:32 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Now on the latest version server everything seems to be working OK, further investigation is needed to resolve what failed when trying to upgrade the forum before another attempt is made, so for now it will be left as it is.

Home   Help Website Gallery Login Register Donate  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: X9 Project  (Read 68928 times)
onurx9
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2009, 17:21:33 »

Hi friends. Last weekend I finish the performance upgrade. Here are the photographs.

Here you can see the differance of Malossi filter and the original filter.

Later I putted the Malossi kevlar belt. The right one in the photo is Malossi belt.

And then me and my friends do the next operation. Thanks to my friends Sinan and Arda for the help.
The next operation is for malet. We tell malet but I don't know how to say in English The item is brake lever.

I stand at the right side

First I emery the brake lever.

Here is the result. 

onurx9
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2009, 17:32:51 »

I had a gasket problem. The oil infect to the variator, clutch and the belt. We clean all of them and put in new gasket. The problem is solve.

Then we put in the Polini clutch.

After clutch, we put in the Malossi oil filter and Castrol 10W-50 oil. But I want to say that do not use 10W-50 oil. When I put in, bike has a comfortable acceleration. But the rpm was limited in 7000 rpm. So I change the oil with 5W-40. And now it works very well. And up to 9500 rpm.

The last part is for the spark plug.

Hope you like  

« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 17:51:03 by onurx9 » Logged
johnH
Stunt Rider

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2009, 17:46:32 »

onurx9, I believe you could get a job here just taking care of the forum's bikes.  
How many X9s are outside your workroom?

Gilera Nexus 250, 12v Marine Socket in left leg shield.  Optimate III Permanent fused waterproof connector, and Ultraseal.
onurx9
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2009, 18:06:31 »

onurx9, I believe you could get a job here just taking care of the forum's bikes. 
How many X9s are outside your workroom?

Hi johnH.
This place is the authorized service of Piaggio. But the owner of the service is realy close acquaintance. We have a scooter site in Turkey. I suggest this service all of our forum's bike. One thay if you come to Turkey/Istanbul, you can prefer this service.

I will do new additionals. Like new Leo Vince 4 road exhaust and Malossi tork driver. I will send new photographs when I buy them. Thank you for your all support messages.

I think it will be the fastest X9 250 Evolution in the world
X9-125-Evo
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2009, 08:15:25 »

Nice work ......    Given me soem tips too for my Piaggio X9 125 Evo
x9 rider

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2009, 06:55:00 »

well done.....marvellous......

we are not just bikers, we are x9'ers............
onurx9
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2009, 17:58:30 »

Here are my new tyre valve caps.

X9-125-Evo
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2009, 08:28:21 »

you done the  xenon system yet ? lights ? HID
onurx9
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2009, 17:19:26 »

Not yet friend. I will put in the xenon kit, oem signal and strobe light on friday night
onurx9
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2010, 22:33:22 »

Hi friends. My project has come close to the end. I'm waiting for the Arrow Reflex exhaust.

I didn't import photos for a long time. This is the current look of my x9.

First of all I change my service. The new service's name is Kadıköy Motor. Kadikoy is a town in istanbul. And the perfect master's name is Kadir Özen. I think he is the best Piaggio master in Turkey. Thank you Kadıköy Motor and thank you Kadir Özen.

In this process, first as the sorry I've painted wheels, front dampers and the bakelite. Bakelite painted the orijinal colour of my x9. Wheels and the front dampers are the same colour. It's matte grey colour. I select this colour from the Vespa Colour catalog.
Then I paint the inside of the headlight, rear lights and front mirror signals... After them I paint the variator cover and the swing behinde the exhaust to matte black. I change the spark plug to orijinal. Because the iridium spark plug make me burn more fuel.

Here are the last photos of my Bike.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

jimc
Club Elder
Old Timer

« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2010, 23:40:51 »

Nice.   Well done.

Jim Crowther
GT200L (The Hornet), GTS300 (in CA)
johnp
Old Timer

« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2010, 05:47:26 »

That is very nice. Clap

I.A.M member:
Barnfields Plumbing & Property Services

Derek
Old Fart
Old Timer

« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2010, 06:13:22 »

Super looking bike. 

When I was a kid and wanted to be older, this $hit was not what I expected

FuocoRider.co.uk
johnH
Stunt Rider

« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2010, 10:59:27 »

Wow !!!  A really wonderful looking bike.  Some of the photographs could be from a motorbike magazine.

Gilera Nexus 250, 12v Marine Socket in left leg shield.  Optimate III Permanent fused waterproof connector, and Ultraseal.
onurx9
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2010, 22:16:53 »

Wow !!!  A really wonderful looking bike.  Some of the photographs could be from a motorbike magazine.

I'm working for a tuning magazine in Turkey. I take photographs and writing some articles

Thank you for your messages friends. 
nolezmaj
Cafe Racer

« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2010, 20:02:05 »

Great project and great looking bike! Really nice photos also - your Canon works really good 

Perhaps you would not mind friendly suggestion - using largest aperture size (i.e. f/2.8 or smaller if possible) and adequate short exposition on some of your photos will give you that no-depth-of-field (only focused field is sharp, the rest is blurry) style that enhances details perfectly (just like in your last photo).

Keep up the good work  Clap

Piaggio X9 250cc 2001.
amiga-mark
love bikes, love life
Full Cat A

Black '08 500 Evo

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2010, 20:12:15 »

WOW.

Amazing detail and brilliant project.

I wish I had the time, tools, money, availability of parts and the confidence.  I did a very similar job with my two stroke 125 Typhoon, rebuilt engine, carb, variator, exhaust system, resprayed everything, new lights wheels tyres etc, and this was very exciting and satisfying. But your project is another level.

Excellent.

old:   Typhoon 125xr (tuned)
new: 58 plate X9 500 Evo Graphite Black   "BEAST"

If you don't like something change it. If you can't change it, get on with it.

Winsford Cheshire
x9cipro
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2010, 18:14:31 »

You must be very proud of your work well done pal

I have trouble getting the plastic panells off let alown doing machanicy stuff
mrcina
Piaggio X9 250 EVOLUTION
Cafe Racer

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2010, 22:16:02 »

Is it original ignition coil? Have you replaced him? My ignition coil is supplied with wire. with you in the topic, the ignition coil and wires give the disconnect, as the yen is possible
onurx9
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2010, 06:17:49 »

Hi mrcina.

It's NGK product which is for X9 250 Evolution. I take the orijinal and install the NGK. It sold with the cable and the spark plug cap.
mrcina
Piaggio X9 250 EVOLUTION
Cafe Racer

« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2010, 09:23:34 »

ignition coil is a product of NGK ??  what you originally took to install an NGK.

I searched the whole net and not found.

where you found the ignition coil and how much you paid for it.

from the theme and the picture is not visible much, so I asked you if we can clarify some things, but in detail, what you bought together and which separately.
onurx9
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2010, 09:11:57 »

ignition coil is a product of NGK ??  what you originally took to install an NGK.

I searched the whole net and not found.

where you found the ignition coil and how much you paid for it.

from the theme and the picture is not visible much, so I asked you if we can clarify some things, but in detail, what you bought together and which separately.

Sorry I write to first page that my English is not so good. I want to ask a question if I understand wrong.

Are you talking about this product? If it is true I bought it about 22 Euro in Turkey.

onurx9
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2010, 09:25:36 »

Hi friends. Finaly my exhaust come. Its the Reflex model of Arrow. Sound is good and looking so cute. Exhaust headers looking so beautiful. 

Here our new Vuvuzela

The Silencer

Final image

onurx9
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2010, 09:29:09 »

Next week I will upload the new brake discs photo
mrcina
Piaggio X9 250 EVOLUTION
Cafe Racer

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2010, 16:58:25 »

this its ignition coil.

what you are doing that you conect this with this